In continuation of the Life Cycle Initiative’s work on single-use plastic products and their alternatives, the study on nappies has recently been published.
Join our panel of experts as they present and discuss the findings from this study on the environmental impacts of single-use nappies. They will be discussing the results of their Life Cycle Assessments comparing single-use nappies and their alternatives, as well as the implications for policymakers.
This event will be held on 23 June at 12pm CEST.
Chair: Guy Schanschieff MBE, Chair of the Nappy Alliance
- Claudia Giacovelli, Programme Officer, UN Environment Programme, Life Cycle Team
- Philippa Notten, Director, TGH Think Space and Adjunct Professor at the University of Cape Town
- Ralph Regenvanu, Leader of the Opposition, Republic of Vanuatu
- Larissa Copello de Souza, Consumption and Production Campaigner, Zero Waste Europe
- Bettina Susanne Hoffman, Assistant Professor, Technology Management and Innovation, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
To register for the event, click here. We look forward to seeing you there!