Published: 2016 (with the support of the European Commission)
The training materials include:
- An introduction to the basic concepts of water footprint, designed for a non-expert public. The module presents different types of water footprint metrics and the pros & cons (TBC) of theses metrics.
- Advanced training material for LCA practitioners, describing past and current methods and focuses on a life cycle based approach.
- Extensive descriptions of calculation methods of the impacts of water use and water consumption.
- Water Footprint basic training material pdf (also Download button)
- Water Footprint basic training material Powerpoint slides
- Water Footprint advanced training material pdf
- Water Footprint advanced training material Powerpoint slides