SETAC Europe 24th Annual Meeting
The Life Cycle Initiative is organizing five sessions in conjunction with SETAC Annual Meeting. They are:
– 13 May: UNEP/SETAC session ‘Update on Life Cycle Initiative’s phase 3 activities’ (16h15-17h30)
– 14 May: A Consultation Session on ‘UNEP Consumer Information Programme and UNEP/SETAC Global Guidance on Hotspot Analysis’, at the venue of the Conference (16h15-17h30)
– 15 May: the 25th Meeting of the International Life Cycle Board. Invitation-only meeting
– 15 and 16 May: Workshops on individual task forces on “guidance on life cycle impact assessment indicators” followed by a plenary workshop on Thursday late afternoon and Friday. Meetings on 15 May will be held at the venue of the Conference. The venue for Friday 16 May is to be confirmed.The meeting on Friday will also include break-out groups to enhance the progress towards harmonisation of impact category indicators in the areas of climate change, land use, water use, respiratory inorganics and cross-cutting issues.
The Life Cycle Impact Assessment Indicators (LCIA) Water Use in LCA (WULCA) working group will be holding 2 events –
– 11 May: a Water Footprint & Water Impact Assessment in LCA short course (in the afternoon)
– 15 May: a Water Footprint & Water Impact Assessment in LCA workshop
Please consult the SETAC Annual Meeting website for registration and further details.
Life Cycle Initiative Booth in Basel
For the first time, the Life Cycle Initiative will have a booth presence at in international event. The Initiative is planning to hold a number of mini-events at the booth, with opportunities to speak with flagship co-chairs and other Life Cycle Initiative representatives – find us at booth #35 to pick up a schedule, get the latest update on flagship activities, and say hello!
More information on the booth event schedule and the Initiative sessions is found on this page.
The elements below will be added as they are made available to us.