Workshops on Mainstreaming LCT in South Africa, LCA Approaches and Water Footprint • Pretoria, Cape Town and Durban, South Africa • 11-19 March 2014
A number of events were recently held in South Africa. A “Mainstreaming LC thinking in South Africa” workshop was held on 11th March in Pretoria. LCM and Water Footprinting Workshops were held in Cape Town on 12-14 March and in Durban on 17-19 March.
The main outcome from the Mainstreaming workshop is a need to continue and increase the level of engagement on life cycle issues, as part of an ecoinvent database project, which will start in 2014.
The elements below will be added as they are made available to us.
- Life Cycle Assessment of Milk Production in the Western Cap
- LCA Studies at the University of Witwatersrand
- Combining a Water Balance, Footprinting and LCA to Develop a Risk Screen
- Overview of the Sustainable Recycling Industries Project – Component A: Life Cycle Assessment
- LCA in Industry
- Water Footprinting
- Completed, ongoing and new Life Cycle Assessment research at the University of Cape Town
Other information: Agenda