May 28, 2024 - May 31, 2024
28-31 May 2024
The S-LCA 2024 Conference on “Ways Forward to Social Change: Challenges and Opportunities for Life Cycle Assessment” held in Curitiba – PR, Brazil from May 28-31, 2024, will bring together researchers, practitioners, and policymakers from around the world to discuss the latest advances in the field of Social Life Cycle Assessment and how S-LCA can contribute to positive social change and well-being throughout the value chain.
Call for abstracts is open!
We cordially invite you to contribute to this event by submitting an abstract for the following sessions:
- Aggregation in S-LCA
- Bridging the Gaps Between Social Sciences and S-LCA
- Methodological developments for data collection on S-LCA
- Methodological developments for impact assessment in S-LCA
- S-LCA and global inequality
- S-LCA applications in the private sector
- S-LCA in the context of ESG
- Social impacts of novel technologies: is S-LCA suitable?
- SO-LCA for public management