- This event has passed.
avniR conference: Circular economy, innovate with Life Cycle Thinking
November 7, 2018 - November 8, 2018
7-8 November 2o18
This 8th edition: Circular economy, innovate with Life Cycle Thinking, aims to bring together industrials, researchers, public authorities, NGOs, international experts and policy makers of a wide range of sectors: textile, construction, food, etc. over 2 days. The goal is to share and exchange the latest scientific advances and allow companies, including SMEs, to better understand the challenges of the Life Cycle Thinking and Life Cycle Assessment to act for a sustainable society.
Key topics for the 2018 edition of the avniR conference:
- Sustainable production (responsible supply chain, ecodesign, tackling the planned obsolescence, etc.)
- Ecological marketing: strategic position and communication (environmental labelling, ecolabel, etc.)
- LCA and economics models (circular economy, functional economy, cooperative economy)
- Sustainable innovation by business sectors (building, textile, mobility, food, IT, energy, bioeconomy, culture, etc.)
- New approaches around Life Cycle Thinking (monetarization of impacts, planetary boundaries, socio-economic approach, new indicators, etc.)
- Life Cycle Thinking and public policy