The call for expression of interest in the Social LCA revised Guidelines pilots is out!
Be one of the first to apply the new Guidelines in projects supported by the revision committee. Access first hand web trainings, be part of an active network and make your learnings accessible to the global community via the revised guidelines companion document featuring each pilot. We are seeking a diverse set of projects involving different industries and locations and applying a range of approaches. Participating to the pilots it will give you the opportunity to implement as first the guidelines and give a direct feedback on then results. The pilots will be parts of the final version of the guidelines.
Fees to participate in the pilots are 6000 USD. The fee includes:
- be officially part of the project and your logo will be in all communication materials of the project and in the UN Environment Life Cycle Initiative website in the project page.
- Access to webinar training on the new guidelines
- Access to template for the data collection,
- Support in preparing your report
- Integration of the project report in the guidelines.
Funding partners of the Initiative (silver level and above) can have this participation fee waived. All pilots requiring further support may contact the project co-chairs for more information about the possibilities. Apply early to guarantee participation!
Details can be found in the Call for expressions of interest.