This section provides links to hands-on tools and information that can be used to put LCA into practice.
Tools and resources
- Global LCA Data Network: access to global datasets
- Sustainable Consumption and Production Hotspot Analysis Tool (SCP-HAT): Country profiles, SCP hotspots, National data systems
- LCIA Indicators and characterization factors, Volume 1 and 2
- Interactive map of LCA databases
- USEtox® model
- National Guidance for Plastic Pollution Hotspotting and Shaping Action
- LCA database helpdesk
- National LCA Database roadmap development
- Social Life Cycle Assessment Guidelines
- Using life cycle assessment to achieve a circular economy
- Linking UN SDGs to LCA
- Chemicals management using a life cycle approach
- Marine Plastic Hotspotting
We will announce updates and additions to our Applying LCA set of tools via our homepage and LC Net newsletter.