Life Cycle Management Capability Maturity Model (LCM CMM) Pilot Projects
(Posted 2.11.2015) The results of some of the pilot projects were presented in Bordeaux at LCM 2015, while others are still ongoing. A set of slides can be accessed via slideshare.
(Posted 1.6.2015) The project has progressed and some deliverables have been created. These are now on the website and available for public feedback. Please consult the LCM CMM consultation page for more information!
(Posted 20.09.13) The Life Cycle Management Capability Maturity Model (LCM-CMM) Pilot project has selected 8 projects for funding out of the 22 received. The successful projects will be supported with a coach and mentor over the next 8-9 months to implement a life cycle based project.
The successful projects are:
- Cape Town, South Africa – Freudenberg Nonwovens (textiles) – Supply Chain Management Development, www.freudenberg.com
- Mityana, Uganda – Rural Community In Development (RUCID) – Sustainable energy supply and fertilizer production, www.rucid.org
- Douala, Cameroon – NEHSU Foods Processing – Capacity building to develop key performance indicators along products value chain and use them for management
- Bogota, Colombia – Secretaria Distrital de Ambiente (SDA) and network of 22 companies – Implementation of 3 LCM projects throughout the network, www.ambientebogota.gov.co
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – Ediouro Grafica e Editora (printing) – Reduction in waste generation through opportunities identified by the use of LCA, www.edigrafica.ediouro.com.br
- Finca Santa Josefa, Peru – Finca Mountain Villa Rica (coffee) – Eco design post harvest process, www.mountainvillarica.com
- Mumbai, India – Polygenta Technologies (recycled textiles) – comparative LCA of recycled polyester filament yarns, www.polygenta.com
- Kashipur , India – Indian Glycols – LCA of Ethylene Oxide derivatives, identify hot spots, identify improvement opportunities and build company LCM capacity, www.indiaglycols.com