Become a partner
To become a partner, contact the Life Cycle Initiative secretariat. Partners are organisations of particular relevance for the initiative including general sponsors who support the whole Initiative. There are four levels of partnership available, each with its own set of benefits: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum sponsorship. The table showing an overview of benefits for different stakeholder groups is below. You may also consult the brochure.
These partners can actively participate in the strategic decision making process. Moreover, they can receive key documentation on the initiative’s development. If interested, they can also take part in conference calls at the strategic level. Finally, they get publicity in all kinds of publications and on the website of the initiative.
Activity Sponsors support a specific event or action. For example, an organisation may want their funds restricted for use for a specific workshop. In this case, the funds will be restricted for use for that activity. For an Activity Sponsor, the amount of money depends upon the funds needed for that activity. The Activity Sponsor would receive logo placement and copies of documents pertaining to the activity.
Join as a company
- To generate increased visibility for your organization’s contribution to sustainable development;
- To strengthen links with international Associations, Governments, and other UN programmes including the 10YFP Consumer Information Programme, and the Eco-Innovation project, among others;
- To connect your company to a world-wide network of Life Cycle experts;
- To provide guidance to the direction of the programme and to be part of the global network including world class experts;
- To get up to date tools , for the implementation of the sustainable development;
- To be able to link national databases and methodologies with other countries/ regions;
- To show worldwide your engagement and responsibility for achieving a life cycle economy;
- To address sector issues particularly relevant for your country region ;
- To contribute, through the initiative, to UNEP’s work for the development of a ten-year framework of programmes on sustainable consumption and production.
- To get access to the network of world wide leading institutes;
- To draft and review documents in the task forces and peer review groups;
- To participate and organise workshops with us.
For consumer organisations or NGOs
- To learn more about and take part in the promotion of consumer information tools that are based on life cycle thinking;
- To have access to continuous information on the latest development in the field of life cycle approaches;
- To have the possibility to attend and organise UNEP/ SETAC events with us.
- Actively participate in conference calls and meetings of the Initiative
|Programme Sponsor cash contribution (in 1000 US$ per year)|
|Significant role in Life Cycle Initiative planning and right to propose ILCB member / with voting rights|
|Possibility to earmark its financial contribution to a specific activity among those prioritized by the ILCB|
|Receive prepublication copies of official reports|
|Receive copies of ILCB minutes and other ILCB documents|
|Mentioning of the Life Cycle Initiative and its logo on the communication of the sponsor organisation|
|Logo placement inside Life Cycle Initiative reports and brochures and on Initiative website (with link)|
|Organization name mentioned in Life Cycle Initiative press communications|
*(non-OECD not-for-profit organizations only)