indicates a Life Cycle Initiative event or session.
- 1st Central and West Africa Regional Conference of the Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC) Africa. 2-5 September 2014. Garki, Abuja, Nigeria.
- Swiss Discussion Forum on LCA ” Are Environmental Declarations of Products and Organisations the way to harmonise LCAs?”. 9 September 2014. Zurich, Switzerland.
- Indian Conference of Life Cycle Management. 29-30 September 2014. New Delhi, India.
- New! Regional training workshops in New Delhi in conjunction with the ILCM Conference
- 26 September: Sustainable Public Procurement and Life Cycle Costing
- 27 September: LCA Databases
- 1st Morocco Seminar on Environmental Footprinting. 2 days between 13 to 17 October 2014 (TBC). Rabat, Morocco
- 5th NorLCA Symposium: Global Sustainability Challenges- Northern Approaches. 2-3 October 2014. Reyjavik, Iceland. (Abstract deadline 1st August)
- LCA XIV. 6-8 October 2014. San Francisco, USA.
- Life Cycle Initiative presentations on Global Hotspots Analysisand Organizational LCA; 26th International Life Cycle Board on 9 Oct.
- IX LCA Food 2014 Conference. 8-10 October 2014. San Francisco, USA.
- World Resources Forum 2014: Innovation, Resource Efficiency & Low Carbon. 19-22 October 2014. Arequipa, Peru.
- First Latin American Ecodesign Conference. 21-24 October 2014. Santiago, Chile.
- 11th Annual Ecobalance Conference. 27-30 October 2014. Tsukuba-City, Japan.
- Life Cycle Initiative session: ‘The Practical Challenge for Sustainable Industry – Organizational LCA (O-LCA): Concepts and Methodologies’ on 29 Oct chaired by Atsushi Inaba and Matthias Finkbeiner
- ILCB Gathering (date to be confirmed).
- Life Cycle Thinking in Practice. 5-6 November 2014. Lille, France.
- SETAC North America 35th Annual Meeting. 9-13 November 2014. Vancouver, Canada.
- 4th International Seminar on Social LCA. 20-21 November 2014. Montpellier, France. (Abstract deadline: 15.04.14)
- New! SETAC 20th LCA Case Study Symposium “LCA in promoting eco-innovation and sustainability: education, research and application”. 24-26 November 2014. Novi Sad, Serbia. (Abstract deadline: 15.09.14)
- 1st Russian Seminar on LCA. Saint Petersburg, Russia. (Dates to be confirmed)
- VI International Conference on Life Cycle Assessment in Latin-America: CILCA 2015. 13-16 July 2015, Lima, Peru.